söndag 29 november 2015

A weekend with friends

I am so glad that I have already have found my gang with girlfriends here. Kiwis are so welcoming and open. I wish we swedes were more inviting and I will make an effort to invite people to come along more easily when I return back home to Sweden.

Friday night was colouring night with my girlfriends, but mostly we had some drinks and was chatting along as usual.


One of them is so creative and turns old cutlery into decorations for the home and jewelry. She was participating in a craft market in Hamilton this weekend and I volountered to help out. I have participated in many fairs and markets with craft related items, so it felt just like old times. :)


I have also had rehersal with my choir since we are participating on national TV tomorrow, but more about that later...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar